Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > joewag2
Reload this Page Conversation Between joewag2 and breakin8
Conversation Between joewag2 and breakin8
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. joewag2
    12-21-2014 08:25 AM
    joewag2
    Hi Toby! Hope all is going good with you. Yesterday, a team mate on my Monday night BCA League called me asking if I could re-glue a pin in the forearm of an old Sneaky Pete. He said it was an old cue that only cost $40 over twenty years about it had sentimental value and he was hoping it could be fixed inexpensively.

I've been laid up for over a week now with a bad back and need to be seen by a physician, so I know I won't be feeling better in the near future,.. plus I haven't got to the point of messing with installing cue pins in. I told him that you could probably do it. If your interested, please call him at 570-850-6954 to discuss it with him. His name is Jim Baker (heck of a nice guy) and he lives in Northumberland. If you're not interested let me know, otherwise please give him a call when you can. I don't have your phone number, or I would have called you on the phone.

Thanks,

Joe
  2. joewag2
    06-16-2012 02:41 PM
    joewag2
    Camp fire sounds nice,.. I'll take a ride over on the bike and stop by.

Thanks Toby!
  3. breakin8
    06-16-2012 06:37 AM
    breakin8
    Dad having a camp fire around 8pm. Stop over or give him or I a ring.
  4. joewag2
    06-15-2012 11:53 AM
    joewag2
    Hi Toby,

Let me know it you and Randy are going to take the bikes out Sat or Sunday. I'm in a mood for a ride!

Let me know,

Joe
  5. joewag2
    03-07-2012 05:24 AM
    joewag2
    Hi Toby!
    Sorry I couldn't come over Sunday. We wound up getting 4th out of 18 Teams in our Wed Sunbury in house league . It was your typical tournament. They had 4 table held upstairs at the Sunbury Post 201. Friday we had to be there at 8:30 and I got home at 1:30. Saturday we had to be there at 10:30, played three matches and didn't get home until 12:30 a.m. (I left early because we had a good lead with two games to go and my back was killing me). Sunday we had to back in for 8:30 am. And got home at 2:00 pm. and was too exhausted and just hung out at my house.

I've been to busy with my addition to play in the SBE this year. A couple of buddys are going down and I was going to catch a ride Saturday, but my son called from Philly and he's comming up Saturday so I'm going to wind up staying home. I was hoping to catch up with at the SEB, but now that fell through.

Good luck at the SBE! I hope to catch up with you soon. And tell your dad I said hi!

Take care,

Joe
  6. joewag2
    10-04-2011 07:11 AM
    joewag2
    Hi Toby, hope all is going good with you. Hey, I didn't hear back from you on the cutting tools you took with you to see about sharpening. I didn't hear back so I'm assuming they weren't able to do them for an affordable. Hopefully you still have them. I did get the newer cutting tools that you told me about. But, my other tools seemed to cut sharper and with less pressure. Let me know so I can get them back sometime.

Thanks,
    Joe
  7. joewag2
    08-21-2011 11:53 PM
    joewag2
    Toby,
    Do u have a tool to get a weight bolt out of a Phillippi cue?
    I picked up phillippi a few months ago. You'll crap when u c it. I'm going to hold it hostage until we shoot again to show it to you! lol! Here's a hint, Rick said he only made two of them....