Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > XSubmariner
Reload this Page Conversation Between XSubmariner and Odysseus
Conversation Between XSubmariner and Odysseus
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Odysseus
    11-04-2014 05:50 PM
    Odysseus
    Wow, clearly I do not know how to check messages or I would have responded MONTHS ago :]
    Originally from Indianapolis but living in New Orleans going on 15 years. Did boot camp in your neck of the wood at Great Lakes, have a good friend up there in Crystal Lake area and my girlfriend is from Wisconsin. Heard that Wisconsin has nothing but seriously good pool players. Way out of my league.
  2. Odysseus
    08-16-2014 08:31 AM
    Odysseus
    Wow, what a storied career your boat had. I had never heard of it until now. Congrats. I spent 6 years on the LA class USS Newport News SSN750 out of Norfolk Va. Spent a little time in Portsmith and Newport News. Dedicated navy towns. Hardworking people. Always hard times. Anyway, it is nice to meet people who were in the submarine force. Most of the ones I still know are working at nuclear plants but we are always leaking out of the woodwork from time to time. Take care.
  3. Odysseus
    08-09-2014 08:22 AM
    Odysseus
    Greetings XSubmariner. Just curious as to what years in service and what boat?

SSN750
    RM2/SS
    '89-'95