Conversation Between worktheknight and costinu2000
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. costinu2000
    02-20-2015 04:58 PM
    costinu2000
    Hello my friend Chuck!
    can you help with an advice please? i have 2 problems
    1-
    I want to make a trade wit a guy from Croatia Mile Parenta on Az is player52. i will give a Schon CX 1 for a Prather custom all black , back and front ebony and full cored . My problem is how i make this trade? you know a safe way to do this? or maybe you know the guy?
    2-
    I buy from you an Joss THOR HAMMER and a good friend take 1 month ago my butt to try and because he like so much he give me this Shon CX1 butt . my problem is i still have the original shaft with original tip from THOR HAMMER and i need a Good break butt for this shaft with 5/16-14 pin. Can you help me? I find also a Mike Gulyassy Sledgehammer break cue only test hit with 306 $ so i don't know what to do. to buy this and sell my Joss shaft or to keep more for a good break Butt with 5/16-14. Thanks a lot and sorry for disturb you. I really trust you and Your advices helps me all the time.
    Best regards
    Costin
  2. worktheknight
    05-23-2013 02:56 PM
    worktheknight
    Costin, I can't get a good hook up on one myself, but, go to your regular email and send a email to:
    joerackem@aol.com He is the only one I believe who could help you with this shaft. Please send him your shipping information right away and let him know Chuck Dvorak from Minnesota sent you to him.
    Thanks,
    Chuck
  3. costinu2000
    05-23-2013 11:18 AM
    costinu2000
    Hy Chuck!
    Some news about Jacoby hybrid shaft? I need uni loc with silver ring. Thanks a lot
    Costin
  4. worktheknight
    05-20-2013 07:32 AM
    worktheknight
    Happy Birthday !!! First, I son't know a Monroe Jones in cues, sorry. Cant' help there. I will check with a friend on your shooting cue shaft, just so I am clear, let me know, it has a uni lock joint and your looking for a tip of 12.75 mm ?? or are you looking for a 11.75 mm ?? I would not change a thing on your jump cue other than practice more !!, lol.
  5. worktheknight
    05-18-2013 07:08 PM
    worktheknight
    Costin How Are you my friend ?? Nice to hear from you and Thank you kindly for the nice words and to continue to be very honest and accurate with you, I truly have not held, not seen or not talked with anyone who has one of the Jacoby hybrid shafts. So sorry, The only thing I could say is that Mr. Jacoby is well respected and I am sure the shaft you would buy from him would be of good quality. The only outside cue shafts I sell are the OB Cue shafts. Let me know the model your after and what pin thread you are looking for and the tip mm size. I will try and hunt a good person down for you to deal with, or get you a price and check the item out before I send it to you. Whatever I can do for you, I will try my best on your behalf. Take care and talk soon, Chuck
  6. costinu2000
    05-18-2013 04:16 PM
    costinu2000
    Hello Chuck!
    First I want to tell you i'm very happy with the cue's I buy from you Pechauer jump cue and joss thor hammer....so I want to ask you if is possible to help me with a point of view about new jacoby shaft hybrid because I trust you (you said also about the pechauer jump cue is amazing and is true I can jump very easy with this cue) so if you have good words about this shaft I want to buy but from you if is possible.
    Best regards and many greetings from Bucharest
    Costin