Go Back   AzBilliards.com > 8ballEinstein
Reload this Page Conversation Between 8ballEinstein and Fatboy
Conversation Between 8ballEinstein and Fatboy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. 8ballEinstein
    12-16-2010 08:27 PM
    8ballEinstein
    Eric,

Sorry I'll miss you in Vegas. But, you and Kelly have a good holiday season.
  2. Fatboy
    12-16-2010 06:24 PM
    Fatboy
    oh gosh, i shit when I thought I lost that $$, i'll tell you the story when I see you. Its back in the bank now.

Sorry but I wont be back until your long gone out of town. I have a few things going on in Jan and Feb, so I will mostly be in Vegas, if everything is done I will be in LA March until ????, this past summer in Vegas was enough for me to last 5 more years until i want to grind out another Vegas summer.

Happy Holidays

Eric
  3. 8ballEinstein
    12-08-2010 07:09 PM
    8ballEinstein
    Eric,

A few weeks ago I mentioned I would be in LV the week before Christmas. At the time you weren't sure if you'd be in town. If you are, I'd like to hook up with you. Most of my time will be devoted to doing the family thing but I plan on having some free time for myself and a little pool. Let me know if you'll be around.

Be good and stop misplacing your bankroll.

Ernie
  4. 8ballEinstein
    11-06-2010 08:33 AM
    8ballEinstein
    Thank you Eric. It would be good to see you if you happen to be in town. I will be there with family members who want to celebrate my dad's birthday. So I'll be busy entertaining them. But, I'm sure I'll have some free time of my own for a possible visit. Keep me posted.

Ernie
  5. Fatboy
    11-05-2010 03:07 PM
    Fatboy
    i might be in Vegas then, if not I will be in Europe. I sure would like to see you. I havent been in LA much at all this past 4 months, I go out every 3-4 weeks for one night and back to Vegas, Last year I spent the summer in LA. I will send you a message here when I know whats going on with my travel plans. I'm going to the M-Cup in London and then to my Dr, in Germany first part of Dec, I dont know how long I'm staying in Europe, I may stay through Christmas or come back before. I just dont know. I will let you know, your welcome to stay at my house in Vegas if you like.

best
    eric
  6. 8ballEinstein
    11-04-2010 07:32 PM
    8ballEinstein
    Hi Eric,

I hope you're getting all the good rolls. I wanted to let you know I'll be back in Vegas a week before Christmas. Will you be town at that time? If so, will you be free to hook up? Let me know.

Ernie
  7. Fatboy
    06-02-2010 05:30 PM
    Fatboy
    im in LA but leaving tomarow, I have to get back to Vegas-I should have left today but I needed to give my back a rest for a extra day. I will let you know in advance when I will be in LA again, I dont thing it will be soon, perhaps a month. I'm not sure, I have alot going on in Vegas-where I really dont want to be during the heat but have no choice this year, hopefully this is my last year there.

great to see you,

best

eric
  8. 8ballEinstein
    06-01-2010 06:34 AM
    8ballEinstein
    Eric,

Are you still here in LA? Monte (atthecat) has invited us to play at his home room in Calabasas. Do you have a free day this week?

Ernie
  9. 8ballEinstein
    05-23-2010 04:24 PM
    8ballEinstein
    Eric,

I made it back home today. But man, I really had it rough for awhile. That Big Mac combo I had must've been contaminated somehow. All I know is I was violently ill and am just now getting over it. Thanks for offering to help me out.

Other than that, I had a great time in town. Of course, visiting with you is always good. Too bad you didn't get out to the Riv very often; I know back problems can be a *****.

Let's hook up again if you come out to the Hollywood event.

Ernie
  10. 8ballEinstein
    05-05-2010 10:10 PM
    8ballEinstein
    Eric,

Sorry to hear you won't be in LA this weekend. I'll see you in Vegas (I hope). I plan to be there from the 13th to the 21st. I'll call when I'm free.

In the meantime, be good and shoot 'em straight.