Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > HollyWood
Reload this Page Conversation Between HollyWood and pooln8r
Conversation Between HollyWood and pooln8r
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. HollyWood
    04-16-2011 11:43 AM
    HollyWood
    I left some messages ,contacted all I knew who were having cues made- The kid surprized me and answered the ph late. spoke for 3 hrs- he's weak like 160 he was 300 before- he just needed some piece of mind,a mental break from az and is working to catch up. I knew he was sick,and went for a Hospital stay- but he left me out of the loop too. I feel better today. thanks- thanks thanks Mark god bless
  2. pooln8r
    04-16-2011 11:22 AM
    pooln8r
    Sorry he's not getting back to you. I really don't know him other than from chatting about his work with him that I saw on AZ. His email is mjapcues@yahoo.com and the chat name is either showing as Jpiercy or mjapcues. I think the second one is the more accurate name as I think the Jpiercy one is just what I called him on my contacts list. Good luck. Hope things work out well.
  3. HollyWood
    04-15-2011 08:09 PM
    HollyWood
    Well he isn't dead if you 've seen him. please send me the account info to the cat stuff please. Does he look too ill to be working,thanks. Yes I invested lots of wood,shipping costs and 2 Titlists . We used to talk , he talked about an illness- I'm sure feeling ****ed- I have called left messages 0- then knowthing-mark
  4. pooln8r
    04-15-2011 07:20 PM
    pooln8r
    Hi...I haven't chatted with him in quite a while. I was catching him online on his yahoo chat account and that was kind of the extent of our communication but haven't seen him on in over a month. I hope everything is OK too.
  5. HollyWood
    04-15-2011 06:07 PM
    HollyWood
    Hello Have you heard from Marshall PiecyExclusive -Help please mark