Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > woodyosborne
Reload this Page Conversation Between woodyosborne and Sir Scratchalot
Conversation Between woodyosborne and Sir Scratchalot
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Sir Scratchalot
    11-16-2016 05:52 PM
    Sir Scratchalot
    I'm so used to not getting messages that I didn't notice this until today. Sorry.

Normally, I would never post, or even take, photos of the girls I work with. However, the club has asked me to do photos for social media and all photos that get used, which includes the ones I posted, are used with permission of the girls. And, just to play it extra safe, I've made sure that no faces are shown. Also, the club I work at has not been named.

A joking request for photos was made after my line of work was revealed. I was finally given the opportunity to present some in a manner that would cause no grief for anyone, myself included. LOL
  2. woodyosborne
    11-10-2016 05:53 PM
    woodyosborne
    saw post about pics. a local guy with 16 years with a company got fired for taking pics of women and posting them online. how sad is that!!? 16 years of seniority and you hrow it all away. so sad for him and his family. discretion will keep you(out of trouble)