Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > woodyosborne
Reload this Page Conversation Between woodyosborne and jlrowe
Conversation Between woodyosborne and jlrowe
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. jlrowe
    12-14-2018 12:37 AM
    jlrowe
    Good to know you are still kickin my friend! Im doing ok just gettin old lol. Yeah i know Jim Polley he is an accountant i think. Used to shoot some with him havent seen him in about 9 years. He had a sweet Szamboti he let me shoot few with it. Then he traded it off and got one of Burton Spains higher end cues. Shot with it but liked the feel of the Szamboti better. He has one of my friends Capone cue also. What are you shootin with now? Did you ever get that Runde you wanted?
  2. woodyosborne
    12-13-2018 08:16 AM
    woodyosborne
    hey jerry, how you doing?
    i'm still driving trucks down in NC. no shooting a lot but trying to. just wondering if you know of any older guy in pike co, last name polly, pauley that used to shoot a lot of pool?
  3. jlrowe
    11-27-2014 10:44 AM
    jlrowe
    Hey Woody, Are you still kicking? Where are you at these days? Happy Thanksgiving! Im living in ironton oh now.
  4. jlrowe
    12-22-2012 12:47 PM
    jlrowe
    Hey Woody, No I live in Ashland Ky. Brian Meade was asking about you about a week ago. I told him i hadnt heard from you in a while. If you are ever around ashland or huntington let me know. My Phone # is 606 393 3255. Oh Have a Great Christmas!!!
  5. woodyosborne
    08-02-2010 04:02 PM
    woodyosborne
    how are you all doing? still in pike county? i go to isom and to pikeville(velocity market/zebulon highway) on monday night/tuesdays. hope all is well with you and yours. did the flood bother you all? hope not!