Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Tommy-D
Reload this Page Conversation Between Tommy-D and justinb386
Conversation Between Tommy-D and justinb386
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. justinb386
    10-08-2013 08:16 PM
    justinb386
    Thanks to Tommy for the really great repair job he did on my Brunswick cue. Tommy does super nice repair work. He turned the shaft on my cue (that had a completely broken off ferrule and tenon, and many other deep dings/dents in it) into a shaft that looked and felt brand new. The ferrule and tip is also very flush with the shaft, and the shaft just feels amazing. He also did a really great job fixing the roll out that was in my cue by refacing the joint and shaft to the best of his ability, and I am very happy with the change in the roll of the shaft, which I think could not have gotten fixed any better then how it is now. He also cleaned, repressed, and resealed the wrap, and it looks and feels super nice now. If you need some type of repair done to your cue, then you should send Tommy-D a PM, and ask about his very reasonable prices that he offers on a cue repair.