Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. book collector
    08-23-2011 07:47 PM
    book collector
    Thanks for the rep and the help!
  2. book collector
    08-22-2011 10:30 AM
    book collector
    I think you understand the shot. It's right in the area where you can't bank it and it's tough to get out of your opponents hole without leaving a 1 railer or a 3 railer. Yea, That airway bunch is waaay above average.
  3. pvc lou
    08-22-2011 07:13 AM
    pvc lou
    I'll try it this afternoon. From your description I am imagining the cue ball going between the object ball and the bottom rail and then to the side rail. Is that right? Seems like a little high inside english will help it go...? I placed in the cash at Airway's B/C saturday 1pkt tourney once. That qualifies me as a B player, ya?
  4. book collector
    08-21-2011 05:46 PM
    book collector
    Thanks for the rep! The shot was a one pocket shot. the object ball is close to opponents pocket a ball to 2 balls out from side rail and a ball to ball and a half from bottom rail. Cueball is at an angle where you can't bank the ball without a kiss.
    you go bottom rail first and then side rail and kick the ball at the speed to send it about 6 feet. the ball goes in your pocket or toward it and cueball goes up near the opposite end rail. Takes some practice and depends on your skill level whether it is a viable shot.
    B players and above should have no problem. Let me know if you can't figure it out. I'll make a table with it on PoolBz.