Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Snooker Theory
Reload this Page Conversation Between Snooker Theory and CuesDirectly
Conversation Between Snooker Theory and CuesDirectly
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Snooker Theory
    03-19-2020 06:56 AM
    Snooker Theory
    Not sure if I said thank you for answering my question, but, a deep thank you, saved me from buying something dumb.
  2. Snooker Theory
    02-24-2020 02:41 PM
    Snooker Theory
    I lived down in southern NM, got to try a couple of your titlest conversions, this was maybe 9 months ago or so. Don't remember the gentleman's name, but I saw the cue, commented on how much I liked it and asked who made it, he let me hit a few and had another in his case. Thought the work truly stellar. Only thing I didn't like was the hit, a little firm/stiff for my liking, sorta like a southwest. I'm more a meucci taper kinda guy(LOL, don't judge me). So, that is why you might see me from time to time recommending your work.
  3. CuesDirectly
    02-24-2020 07:33 AM
    CuesDirectly
    I had no idea that you had a few of them in your hands, ride on, very nice. What State or whos cue did you play with? I have been in all 50 States for at least 4-5 years now and in 14 other countries.

Thanks again, Dave
  4. Snooker Theory
    02-24-2020 07:15 AM
    Snooker Theory
    David, after getting a chance to play with a couple of your cues, without a doubt, you have earned any kinds words that come your way, with the beautiful cues you turn out, that are well made at an excellent price point.

I'v been trying to get away from playing with the heavy cue(25oz) at the recommendation of an instructor, which is the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on having you build one for me. Still feels like I am playing with a feather at this point, when using a 20oz.