Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > PINKLADY
Reload this Page Conversation Between PINKLADY and Chip Roberson
Conversation Between PINKLADY and Chip Roberson
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Chip Roberson
    04-12-2020 04:54 PM
    Chip Roberson
    So Sorry To have heard the news about our friend John Herke passing. That one was a kind heart and one that I could count as a friend when ever needed. Hope you and your Hubby are doing well. Happy Easter. Chip
  2. PINKLADY
    12-07-2015 07:34 PM
    PINKLADY
    i'll kiss-you-on-the-lips next time, Honey (with our better-halfs' approval)! sorry i missed meeting you - and giving you a run for your money...!
  3. Chip Roberson
    12-06-2015 10:13 AM
    Chip Roberson
    Got your text , that y'all passed by this way again. Sorry I didn't text back,,I use an old flip phone and haven't made my way from Old School to the modern age. It's a plus though with my work,I can dodge folks I want to dodge that way LOL,,
  4. Chip Roberson
    04-04-2014 10:54 AM
    Chip Roberson
    Won't be making it to the room on monday--problems at home are going to set this back for a few weeks--will try to make it down that way latter in the Month,,will look forward to meeting one and all
    Chip
  5. Chip Roberson
    01-06-2014 12:20 PM
    Chip Roberson
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY--CRAZY LADY--Ohh That's PINKLADY
  6. PINKLADY
    12-10-2013 12:21 PM
    PINKLADY
    small world! i've known John Herke for 10 yrs. KK9 introduced me to Adam - great player. will do!
  7. Chip Roberson
    12-09-2013 05:21 PM
    Chip Roberson
    LOL --I'm just an Old Recluse Squirreld Away In the Mountains Of Virginia--Least That's What Bob Ogbern said About Me Last Time I Seen'ed Him---I Dig Playing Guitar With My Son Riggs, and The Jazz Work We Are Doing Is More To What I'm Doing These Days,,Liked Your Message--Tell Rick , I said Hello--And If you Know Them --To John Herke and Adam Statton as Well--and I do invent words like Seen'ed--and others at times--Best To You, and All
    Chip Roberson