Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > HollyWood
Reload this Page Conversation Between HollyWood and KOINNKID
Conversation Between HollyWood and KOINNKID
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 19 of 19
  1. HollyWood
    02-26-2011 06:43 PM
    HollyWood
    Troy troy troy what are we going to do with ya- Its sad when I have to listen to dale tell me -whats happening in your life. I must have done something again- After time to think I had to call ravenzan nd he told me you supplied the tulipwood from my cue butt. What do I owe ? I need some advice (I have 4 cues I need made- who do you suggest?? and somehow I figure you might like to be in on (cue for-yourself-)offered to let JR buy parts and let you advise him - but he must think I'm crazy yet. send me a reply troy. I'm watching the worlds
  2. HollyWood
    12-31-2010 11:53 AM
    HollyWood
    Sending a Happy New yr. to Troy and his family-wishing them the best of the New Yr. Thanks for all the specials,the latest and greatest, For the best selection always, anywhere, anytime. Mark
  3. HollyWood
    06-20-2010 09:40 PM
    HollyWood
    thanks for the talk troy
  4. HollyWood
    04-04-2010 09:26 PM
    HollyWood
    hello troy been back from London England and Paris about 1wk. Let me know how the (other bussiness is progressing. mark
  5. HollyWood
    03-02-2010 08:20 AM
    HollyWood
    Some really interesting ??? hey troy send me something or I'll call too. the kamui's-I gave your wife the money.Yesterday, I had cat dentist appt=606$.today me the doc only 25$. I can swing by after your work tonight-or something- New truck gets roof rack and chrome tip ,in St. cloud,this afternoon.mark
  6. HollyWood
    02-06-2010 06:01 PM
    HollyWood
    3 cushion is great for seeing how the balls go naturally around the table- Jimmy learned some 3-K shots
  7. KOINNKID
    01-10-2010 06:31 PM
    KOINNKID
    We can discuss specs and build next time you are over.
  8. HollyWood
    01-10-2010 06:27 PM
    HollyWood
    i WAS READING POST TO YOU FROM ERIC- i HAVE THE FERRARI (HAT FROM hAWAII) tROY DON'T WE WANT MY CUE DONE FROM jERRY rAZN tHE ELITE TNT CUSTOMS FIRST. ??? i REALIZE MONEY TOO.
  9. HollyWood
    10-18-2009 07:08 AM
    HollyWood
    goodmorning troy please give me a call ,I don't want to get ya up yet. it's 9:10