Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs
Reload this Page bbb
Old

carbon fiber cue shaft care

Posted 10-26-2020 at 04:50 AM by bbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by conetip View Post
Clean with an IPA wipe. Methyl and Ethyl alcohols are actually solvents for epoxy and polyester resins.
Keep your hands clean and dry. If you have sweaty hands, get a glove.
Neil
.....thanks
bbb
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 18002 Comments 0 bbb is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Hal Houle Post

Posted 03-15-2020 at 04:35 PM by bbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWebComm View Post
Here's something for you to think about. It doesn't have to do with CTE or any other system.

This is going to be pretty simple but it can also be done with more acute cut angles.

Let's say the OB is even with the side pocket and the CB is two diamonds away back toward the head side. The balls are lined up straight to each other to impact the OB halfway between the pocket and first diamond on the foot rail.

If I line up center CB to dead center of the
bbb
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6799 Comments 0 bbb is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Right Handed - Left Eye Dominate

Posted 10-26-2014 at 06:49 PM by bbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGLISH! View Post
I'm not an instructor & I'm just trying to help based on my personal experiences.

I recently went through a short time where I was overcutting shots to the left. I am right handed & right eye dominant. Like bbb/Larry suggested
my head had somehow moved to the right & I was not seeing the straight line correctly. I played around with closing my left eye after setting up & making the adjustment & then open the eye & 'see' it before shooting. I think it
bbb
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8165 Comments 0 bbb is offline Edit Tags