Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs
Reload this Page Lesh
Old

FINE! I'm writing a One Pocket book

Posted 03-21-2014 at 12:40 AM by Lesh
Updated 03-21-2014 at 01:22 AM by Lesh

Since I absolutely refuse to pay a billion dollars for the most popular one pocket book on the planet, I'm writing my own and giving away copies to my buddies. I am going to use the same formula that a certain author used and talk with the best one pocket players in my area (and there are some former 1P professionals here).

Diagrams and shot solutions, opinions about shots and maybe how to move the CB and other balls in offense and defense and ohhh I dunno maybe different strategies...
One Hole Thinkifier
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 12559 Comments 0 Lesh is offline Edit Tags
Old

Speed is Speed and One Pocket loves no one

Posted 03-19-2014 at 10:30 PM by Lesh
Updated 03-19-2014 at 10:38 PM by Lesh

Since I came back to pool, I have learned many things that I must admit, every serious pool player should know and take some time to see if it fits into their game throughout the evolution of their game. Just because a concept does not make any sense or suit your fancy at one particular time does not mean that it will fail to take you to the next level later on.

I shall illuminate my point.

I loved to use bottom (draw) English as my vehicle to move the cue ball from...
One Hole Thinkifier
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6366 Comments 0 Lesh is offline Edit Tags
Old

An unemployed guy walks into a pool hall...

Posted 02-09-2014 at 11:46 PM by Lesh

I started playing pool because I thought the movie "The Color of Money" was great and I liked the idea that girls might somehow equate my posing smartly with a cue stick to Tom Cruise and money in some weird desperate fashion... such is life for the socially challenged.

I did well as a 20-something in the Army. Rocking around the planet with an assault rifle and a cue stick. I won a few tournaments, made some cash in halls and didn't give pool a second thought when I left...
One Hole Thinkifier
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5718 Comments 0 Lesh is offline Edit Tags