Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs
Reload this Page genomachino
Old

Perrfect Aim Isolation Lessons are now here!!!!!!!!

Posted 04-10-2020 at 07:11 PM by genomachino

Quote:
Originally Posted by genomachino View Post
The window is open for the start of the Perfect Aim lessons with skype. Just got super fast internet hooked up today. Skype is real easy to install if you don't have it. If you do have it your all set. Then all you need to do is set up the phone so I can see you and the table and your in for one of the best lessons in your life. This is Free, like I said for the first 10 players and I don't care what level you are at or how great you think you are this will help your game tremendously. I'm up until
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4298 Comments 0 genomachino is offline Edit Tags
Old

On The Road Again with Perfect Aim....

Posted 01-31-2019 at 10:19 PM by genomachino
Updated 01-31-2019 at 10:26 PM by genomachino

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb View Post
great news gene
wish you a speedy recovery....
Getting stronger everyday. Plan on contacting some of the pool halls that were interested in having me do The Perfect Aim Seminar. When I do these I explain what Perfect Aim is and how much knowing which eye is dominant for sure will help you find that deadly aim for yourself. It all starts with this and the rest of the game fits into this like a glove. Stance, stroke and the eyes are like a puzzle you have and this will...
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5904 Comments 0 genomachino is offline Edit Tags