Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > bondsman
Reload this Page 27 Killed in Baghdad Billiards Bombing
Rate this Entry

27 Killed in Baghdad Billiards Bombing

Posted 04-20-2013 at 07:06 AM by bondsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobcitypool View Post
There are almost countless religious sects in the Country of Iraq. They've been fighting and killing each other since the beginning of time. They'll still be fighting and killing each other till the end of time.
Sorry to correct you but there has been no sectarian violence in I raq under Sadda. They all hated Saddam too much to fight one another. I defy you to look for even one report of terrorist activity in preinvasion Iraq.

Jam has it right. We are people many separated by borders and oceans. Do you think the average Irauqi want less for his family than you want for yours?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6606 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I agree with you bondsman because Saddam was the biggest thug at the time. He controled all the other factions with some serious penalties if they stepped out of line. Prior to Saddam is another story as you probably know..
  2. Old Comment
    I'm so glad that are other people on this Earth who feel about their fellow man the same way I do.

Reading this forum is a downer sometimes, which is why I take breaks from it.

The older I get, the more compassion I have for others. There are some, however, who have no compassion for anybody but themselves or their own agenda. I feel sorry for them.