Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > Straightpool_99
Reload this Page My efforts to become a 200 ball runner, the (re)beginning
Rate this Entry

My efforts to become a 200 ball runner, the (re)beginning

Posted 05-15-2018 at 10:10 PM by Straightpool_99

A few months ago I announced on the forum that I was quitting pool. Well, I'm an addict and I had no chance. I must accept what I cannot change. I've bought back my cue and I'm ready to start anew.

Status: Haven't touched cue in about 6 months, and my game was on the downslide way before that. No idea where it is at this moment. Physically, I'm middle-aged, flabby and not in good shape. Neither of those facts are acceptable.

Goal of day one: Run 50 balls. Modest, but should be doable. I'll post my high run after day one, to motivate myself. Like Arnold did when his calves were too small and he decided to wear shorts so that he'd be motivated to build them up.

Goal two: Start fitness and dieting. Long term, 30 pounds need to go. Should be doable. Nothing extreme.

I'll post my excercises, thoughts and findings here, instead of in the main forum. I don't want to spam it anymore, this way people can look it up if they want.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5261 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments