Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > PlayerforHire
Reload this Page PoolPlayersforHire.com
Rate this Entry

PoolPlayersforHire.com

Posted 04-07-2010 at 09:32 AM by PlayerforHire

Hello Fellow Players:

There is a brand new website that is designed to promote pool player owned businesses: www.PoolPlayersforHire.com. Would you mind taking a look and giving me any feedback you have on it? Questions, comments, concerns are very much appreciated. I would like to make this a successful site for all parties involved.

It was created in an effort to help each other during these tough economic times, another way to support our beloved pool community. The cost is nominal, and the businesses listed are legit. Everyone on this site owns their own (non-pool-related) business. (i.e., DJs, Land Surveyor, Roofer, etc.)

The premise is that we all need services from time to time, so why not hire one of our own? I'd much rather give my money to someone I know (and trust) from the pool community, than some name I don't know out of a phone book.

Again, I would appreciate any feedback you have to offer. Thanks for taking a look.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1437 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments