Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > CJ Wiley
Reload this Page CJ's travels with Dalton
Rate this Entry

CJ's travels with Dalton

Posted 08-13-2012 at 03:38 PM by CJ Wiley
Updated 05-14-2013 at 03:46 PM by CJ Wiley

When I was 18 I had the privilege of traveling with the Dalton Leon (he went by many names) Dalton studied zen, martial arts, holistic medicine, and a wide range of philosophies...he introduced me to things that made a lasting impression ...we were in Minneapolis having lunch, talking about the stock market and how it seemed like just another version of Las Vegas, where sooner or later the house always wins...which didn't seem to appealing to me......
"Dalton, we've won a lot lately, what do you think I should do with my money, invest in stocks, bonds, futures, or would you suggest something else?

He paused, gathering his thoughts carefully and said "We all live in two worlds, one is our inner world and the other is our outer world ... people typically use money to invest in their outer world where they have no control and are at the mercy of other people ... I believe the best investment you can make is in your inner world where you will actually feel the profit, not just see it.....I suggest you always spend what you can on mental, physical, spiritual and financial knowledge... this is an internal asset that not only increases in value through increasing your ability to make better decisions, and it can never be taken away! Invest in yourself and and always seek to help others."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2756 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments