Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > packers38
Reload this Page looking for an instructor
Rate this Entry

looking for an instructor

Posted 06-04-2010 at 12:45 AM by packers38

im new to this forum but im looking for an instructor somewhere near Grand Rapids, Muskegon Michigan. im a decent shot but i wanna take my game to the next level. im a top player in my area so i know what im doing i just feel like im stuck and just want someone there to guide me into any flaws i can work on
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2960 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I would recommend you take a look at my web site...there's plenty of free things that will help you and then if you want to order a DVD, I'm all for that too..LOL!!! C J Wiley . c . m
  2. Old Comment

instructor

I also advise investigating various free info offered on different website, certainly CJ's would be good. But for personal instruction in your area I would find who is available, check their credentials, talk to them, find a comfortable fit and proceed. I use two, one is retired and an old friend...Jimmy Reid. The second who has agreed to work with me is actually in your area,.. Battle Creek. His name is Scott Lee. His credentials check out and is a member of AZB, one of many on AZB. Check out "Ask the instructor" thread for more info. Good luck & good pool.