Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > markm
Reload this Page Danny Madina
Rate this Entry

Danny Madina

Posted 02-19-2012 at 11:14 AM by markm

My name is Mark, this is a good STORY ABOUT DANNY MADINA!
i lived in Las Vegas for about 25yrs, i have known Danny for most of that time. Some times i worked on his car, and bought several cues from him when he was sponsered by Meuci, have put him in tournaments and backed him in a couple matches. I played him once in a tournament in vegas, a local 20$ entry single elimination handicapped. drew him in semi finals where he spotted me 4 games going to 12, i won the flip, and proceded win 7 games in a row to get on the hill 11-0, he then came to me and said! "if i let you win will you split everything you win from here out?" typical Danny, lol. i said no, then i broke that rack dry, he proceded to run 10 racks in a row, then in rack eleven he hung the 4 ball, i ran out and won the set. My claim to fame against Danny! lol He's always been a good guy to me and i will allways be a friend to him. I support the idea of him in this situation, he will be a good crowd pleaser for anyone who invites him to their room for action. I will rail bet with him!!!!! Danny Madina is one of the top cash player's i have ever incountered, Considered the best of the best for years. Good bet with Danny every time!
Mark Meyers
ps. Tell him Hello for me! hope he is doing well!
I will ask the room owner in mooresville nc. about his proposal. the room is 150-n-out billiards and darts.
one of the best rooms in the country, beautifull place i hang out in now! Come down to NC. Danny, i can find you lots of action.[/QUOTE]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2506 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments