Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > BlaiNew Sell
Reload this Page BlaiNew Sell UPA PROFESSIONAL SAYS More people will buy tables with storage drawers
Rate this Entry

BlaiNew Sell UPA PROFESSIONAL SAYS More people will buy tables with storage drawers

Posted 05-04-2009 at 01:52 AM by BlaiNew Sell
Updated 05-10-2009 at 07:25 AM by BlaiNew Sell

BlaiNew Sell UPA TOURING PRO AND UNITED STATES GOVERNAMENT VENDOR WITH PERFECT HEAVEN WEIGHT WALK [url]www.perfectheavenweightwalk.com[/url] or [url]www.blainesell.com[/url]
I have made my pool table in my house to be more efficient, and useful where you have storage shelfs under it and lighter paneling doors on it for security, safety, and protection of ,,,, and your stuff. This will enhance people to buying a more useful of a pool table and even put into their living rooms.
SO when and if YOU PLAY ME SOME POOL YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET ANY PART OF YOUR BODY UNDER THE TABLE. ITS GREAT FITNEESS AND PEOPLE WILL PUT A POOL TABLE IN THEIR LIVING ROOM BECAUSE THEY CAN USE IT FOR OTHER THINGS.
ITS IN ARE BEST INTEREST TO STIMULATE MORE PEOPLE TO PURCHASE A TABLE AND PLAY MORE POOL
THATS THE KIND OF TABLE MY CHALLENGE WILL BE ON SOON in 2009 or 2010.
When not playing I have mobile panel desk tops and use the table for a desk. Then when I need to play pool I quickly put the mobile desk tops on the shelfs above my windows or like 6 foot high. We have other inventions like a 4 high kitchen table for more space in your kitchen.We have a pull up BAR in your washing tub or washing (ton) DC tub SEE OUR PRODUCTS AT [url]www.perfectheavenweightwalk.com[/url] on Product pages TRUTHFULLY TRUTHFUL Mr BlaiNew Sell May 4,2009
Attached Images

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 16339 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I believe in your project. I am all for home pool tables having drawers, cabinet doors, or whatever for doing so obviously makes the table that much more useful to the owner. Good idea to have such advantages on pool-room and tournament tables as well.

Best of luck to ya,
    Eddie Robin