Reload this Page Uncategorized
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

JW Petree Custom Jump Cue

Posted 08-14-2012 at 09:45 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkus697 View Post
2005 Petree custom jump cue FS.

Has been used to jump maybe 2 balls and stored in a case ever since with joint protectors.

Laminated shaft, figured maple butt with black "nail" inlays. Condition is excellent. No visible dings that I can see. Pictures available upon request.

Per JW Petree:

"This cue was built to match a set of sister cues for Dustin Williams. He is a local Tulsa player."

Asking
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 11628 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

Shafts ** HELP**

Posted 08-10-2012 at 07:09 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
What is it that you want?
Ok guys thanks I'm just looking for a great shaft made o great wood that's solid and will last and need an extra for my custom and doesn't have to be LD
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 10067 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

F/s onley **PRICE REDUCED**

Posted 08-01-2012 at 10:08 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlydon View Post
Hey all

I have a 2012 Birdseye maple onley cue that I want to sell to fund a car for my daughter took this cue on trade it weights around 18-18.5 don't have scales and the shaft is 12.7 with new WB tip with white and brown specks wrap plays great maybe 12 racks played has no dings are scratches beautiful plain Jane and a awesome player looking for 500.00 shipped us and can email are txt pics Tom when I get to work if you have any questions just pm me here thanks

Ok
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 10554 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

For Sale: Adam Franks Cues Milk Dud Tips!!

Posted 06-23-2012 at 01:51 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASHZNT View Post
I have responded to many tip threads and have always spoken highly of the milk dud tips most of the top professionals use. Specifically, i use one made by a great cue maker out of Albuquerque, NM, Adam Franks. He uses a very secret recipe, the only ingredient that's commonly known is the milk, but there is alot more to his than that. Long story short, he creates a truly great performing tip that hits more direct and grabs the CB more than enough to apply english properly, and te best part is
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 10844 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

FS Tad tribute by Carmeli steal it

Posted 06-16-2012 at 11:45 AM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocdoc View Post
Tad tribute by Carmeli. Pristine condition. 19.2oz. shafts are about 12.6mm and 12.8mm - lbm ferrules - triangle tips - black leather wrap. Crazy price-$675.00 shipped.
I love that cue I wish I had the means to finance it bc I love it and wish it were mine lol glws
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 11095 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

*** Emerald Tips $3.50 ***

Posted 06-15-2012 at 07:42 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJoe View Post
I got some emerald tips for sale. Price is $3.50 per tip. 5 for $15.00..

These tips are pretty close in playability to a sniper also by tiger as I have used both.

PM me with your order requests please. And I accept paypal only.

Attachment 221123
. I've been wanting to try a new tip I'd like to try these but only PayPal?? No money orders? Will if you will consider money order I'll get 5 for 15.00 hope we can work together here just send...
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4760 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

Things to move

Posted 06-07-2012 at 09:03 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzbhavnhrl View Post
Someone please steal this bunjee and ps3 at these prices
I would love to have the jump cue would you hold it till Tuesday?? I will mail you a money order first thing Tuesday morning and can you send pics of the cue that you built?? I may buy it as well thanks donnie-foster@hotmail.com
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4318 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

A few Cole cues availible

Posted 06-06-2012 at 12:28 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcole View Post
specs added to all -
Thanks-jeff
I love the tad and the south west trubute cues you would by any chance looking to trade for a Mathews bow? donnie-foster@hotmail.com thanks
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3409 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

Selling Samsara LE and a custom cue

Posted 06-05-2012 at 07:58 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post
I tried to upload pics but kept getting an error. I would prefer to sell them here in the valley so the buyer can see them in person first but would be willing to ship if someone could give me advice on how to do so. They are beautiful cues and shipping them makes me nervous...lol
I'm an azer curlydon and I do have a Mathews bow iv been thinking of trading for a nice custom cue iv had a few bites but nothing certain yet but send me your email address and I'll shoot you pics of the bow it's...
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4098 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

Trade for cheap player

Posted 06-04-2012 at 09:51 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzbhavnhrl View Post
-Brand new bunjee jump cue with linen wrap never used
-Brand new unchalked 13mm black collar 5/16-14 joss shaft
-Plain jane stained cue that I experimentented with on my lathe. Specs 5/16-18 stainless steel pilot joint black collar derlin butt cap weight is 18oz and shaft is 12mm. Strait together and apart and plays great.
Plus I also some joint protectors to got with this also

Looking to trade these for nice cheap playing cue. If interested call me 724-322-9783
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4121 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

bunji jump cue with extension FS

Posted 06-02-2012 at 12:13 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJordan816 View Post
Hello, i have a bunji jump cue that cracked on the bottom so i cut it off and made a 3-piece jumper out of it. Its quick release at both joints. It measures 41.5in without the extension and 46.5in with it. 13.5mm at the base of the ferrule. Still has the original tip, i believe that bunji has their own j/b tip. Its straight and jumps good but im getting another jump cue so i wont be needing it anymore. Price is $60 shipped CONUS. Money order only. Pm me with questions or interest. Thanks.
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3809 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

All Tiger Shafts!

Posted 05-31-2012 at 09:54 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownCityCorey View Post
If you are interested in any Tiger Shaft (or other Tiger equipment for that matter), contact me first!

I will give you a great deal, unmatched service, and I hand pick these direct from the factory.

PM, call six-two-six 375 six-4-eight6, or email crowncitycorey at yahoo dot com!
I'm an azer curlydon and I have a Gilbert that I'm thinking of trying an LD shaft would you pm me a price of your tiger shaft please thanks
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4387 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

''jump only'' single layer tips special

Posted 05-30-2012 at 09:54 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman1nonly View Post
''JUMP ONLY '' single layer tips sale, PM. for details................Thanks
I may in the market for a good jump tip I'm using a g10 combo now and it's ok but looking for something that is easier to jump with just pm me a price thanks
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4485 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

Outrageous BEM SW-style cue

Posted 05-28-2012 at 09:04 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrandy View Post
Unfortunately Beryle prevents me from uploading pics, but this cue is an awesome merry widow. The cuebuilder is unknown but the design and construction is classic. Priced to sell at $175, the cue is flawless with a new buffalo hide tip. Email me tomorrow for pics if interested.
Please can you email me some pics of the cue donnie-foster@hotmail.com thanks
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3695 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

bump

Posted 05-27-2012 at 01:24 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhodi View Post
bump to top
I know this tread is kinda old but do you still have the cues for sale?? If so please let me know thanks god bless
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4022 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

All Tiger Shafts!

Posted 05-09-2012 at 10:06 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownCityCorey View Post
If you are interested in any Tiger Shaft (or other Tiger equipment for that matter), contact me first!

I will give you a great deal, unmatched service, and I hand pick these direct from the factory.

PM, call six-two-six 375 six-4-eight6, or email crowncitycorey at yahoo dot com!
Thinking about a shaft upgrade just something a little better that the standard shaft that comes with most cues so do you have any shafts that's not gonna cost me an arm and...
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3267 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

Posted 05-06-2012 at 09:04 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Saturday Bump.
I would like to try a few of those tips just send me some info on where to send you a payment please contact me email donnie-foster@hotmail.com thanks
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3827 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

Posted 05-05-2012 at 07:03 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
I have responded to many tip threads and have always spoken highly of the milk dud tips most of the top professionals use. Specifically, i use one made by a great cue maker out of Albuquerque, NM, Adam Franks. He uses a very secret recipe, the only ingredient that's commonly known is the milk, but there is alot more to his than that. Long story short, he creates a truly great performing tip that hits more direct and grabs the CB more than enough to apply english properly, and te best part is
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4116 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

9 Cues at low prices. Some new, some used and none abused. $60.00-$325.00

Posted 05-03-2012 at 10:15 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
All pm's replied and all cues are still available.....I wont post any replies in this thread within 48 hours of my last post.....forum rules guys
I'm looking at the sneaky Pete with the 2 shafts if you still have the cue for sale I'll buy it from just contact me via email at donnie-foster@hotmail.com thanks curlydon
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4135 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

9 Cues at low prices. Some new, some used and none abused. $60.00-$325.00

Posted 05-01-2012 at 09:26 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
Left to right as you see them in the first picture. None of the cues had anything more than minor taper roll the last time I checked them.

If you have an interest in any of these cues please contact me via pm. I can only reply in this thread every 48 hours per the forum rules.

Cue #1 is a new TNT Summit Break/Jump. 18.8oz and a 13mm tip. The main joint pin is a 3/8-10 G-10 and the jump joint is a quick release $200.00 OBO

Cue #2 is a lightly used Prulhire
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4614 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

FS Gilbert J/B $350 shipped.

Posted 05-01-2012 at 08:42 AM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut1pool View Post
For sale Gilbert J/B signed 2010. The cue is in excellent used condition with signs of normal use, not abuse, and is straight when together and apart. It has chalk stains and a couple of nicks here and there. The weight is 18.9, with a 13mm shaft, don't know the tip brand. USPS shipping in CONUS only. I accept Paypal, USPS M/O, and checks after clearing bank. Pictures are compliments of jemersen23, who I purchased it from on this forum. Thanks for looking.
Hey man you still have the jumpbreak...
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5020 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

Posted 04-30-2012 at 07:56 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
For sale Gilbert J/B signed 2010. The cue is in excellent used condition with signs of normal use, not abuse, and is straight when together and apart. It has chalk stains and a couple of nicks here and there. The weight is 18.9, with a 13mm shaft, don't know the tip brand. USPS shipping in CONUS only. I accept Paypal, USPS M/O, and checks after clearing bank. Pictures are compliments of jemersen23, who I purchased it from on this forum. Thanks for looking.
Curlydon again I hope you still...
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4235 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

Posted 04-30-2012 at 07:12 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Hope you still have it bc iv search...
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4215 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

Posted 04-30-2012 at 07:01 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Hey there I'm curlydon on az I want...
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4260 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Old

Cue tips

Posted 04-26-2012 at 10:24 PM by Curlydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RackRunner View Post
Contact AZB member Pooldawg8 and buy his Milk Dud tips, then go out and get yourself a ScottiScuffer to rough up the tip a little and you'll be loving life...
Scuffers should be available at www.scottiscuffer.com
Please let me know how to get in touch with pooldawg8 to buy some tips from him thanks
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4059 Comments 0 Curlydon is offline Edit Tags
Page 1 of 2 1 2