Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > hustlin wilkes
Reload this Page Uncategorized
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Pooliq.net

Posted 09-27-2011 at 02:11 PM by hustlin wilkes

Good afternoon pool players just wanted to let everyone know on how lucky we are to have the game of pool it’s a never ending learning game and I found out over the weekend that I don’t know everything and I can read all the books out there watch some videos even get some pointers from the pros but what I did learn from this weekend was a system that gets you a calculated shot not a guess or estimated one well here is the system developed and owner of POOLIQ.NET Joe Villilpando aka..(little Joe)...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 12018 Comments 1 hustlin wilkes is offline Edit Tags
Old

joe villilpando

Posted 09-27-2011 at 02:10 PM by hustlin wilkes

Good afternoon pool players just wanted to let everyone know on how lucky we are to have the game of pool it’s a never ending learning game and I found out over the weekend that I don’t know everything and I can read all the books out there watch some videos even get some pointers from the pros but what I did learn from this weekend was a system that gets you a calculated shot not a guess or estimated one well here is the system developed and owner of POOLIQ.NET Joe Villilpando aka..(little Joe)...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3604 Comments 0 hustlin wilkes is offline Edit Tags
Old

Pooliq.net

Posted 09-26-2011 at 09:45 AM by hustlin wilkes

This week took a 5 hour class from Joe Villilpando (little joe) was a great session and i learned alot now to keep it in my head is going to be the challenge to help me do that I purchaced the 2 DVD set going to watching them untill i get it. all i have to say is i really liked the way Joe demostrates his way of kicking 2 rail and 3 rail shots also pointing the way of the cue bal after contact with his system the 12-1,12-2,12-3 6-1,6-2,6-3 just makes perfect sense why take an guess when you can...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5311 Comments 1 hustlin wilkes is offline Edit Tags