Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > gunzby
Reload this Page CTE: Proof that pool is chock full of self loathing pessimists
Rate this Entry

CTE: Proof that pool is chock full of self loathing pessimists

Posted 01-22-2011 at 12:47 AM by gunzby

When Stan's CTE/Pro One DVD came out I was incredibly surprised at the lack of negativity involved in the thread announcement. I assumed that well now anyone that orders it can learn it and they will all be happy......finally.

Holy shit was I wrong. As people started receiving their DVDs the haters came out of the woodwork. First it was someone who just couldn't understand it after less than a week of having the DVD. Already giving up and asking for a refund to my amazement. I find it amazing because you and I spend countless hours learning this game in the effort of getting better and to give up on something with the potential of increasing your game a few balls after a few hours is nothing short of amazing to me.

Next we have the prerequisite haters wanting to know why owners of the DVD aren't world beaters already? The question alone is so ludicrous I won't give it another sentence of discussion in this entry.

It seems to me that any time CTE, or Pro One is mentioned it immediately brings out negativity. I've seen several posts where a poster was very happy and excited at how well they are playing now only to have some doom and gloom poster rain on his parade just because CTE or Pro One was mentioned.

This negativity isn't isolated to just CTE. When a new big tournament is mentioned it doesn't just rain....it pours with negativity.

Perhaps it's just people who are just negative all the time. I suppose it may also be people who just don't understand the game and want to suck as many people into their misery as they can. At any rate you can mark my words that if I ever win the lottery I will post a thread about a tournament I will be hosting and go through a lot of trouble to find out who all the negative posters are so I can have them barred from walking through my doors.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7668 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments