Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > cjr3559
Reload this Page Week 9 (11/11)
Rate this Entry

Week 9 (11/11)

Posted 11-11-2010 at 09:07 PM by cjr3559

Pivotal week! Uh oh. My captain had a word with me after the session this evening, and I may be headed for the bench. We're playing a make up game a week from Monday against the best team in the league, and I may need to take a seat. This is completely understandable. I want the team to be the best, so if I have to lay out for a couple/three games then that's cool. I'm lucky I've even been able to play that much since this is my first time ever participating in a league.

As for the evening tonight, I played against a very good competitor ranked a 9.0, and I manged to score 31 points by winning two games and scoring a 4 and a 7 in the other two. I actually liked playing her a lot, I like her style. I probably should be careful getting too chummy with the enemy, but I wouldn't mind playing her again on an off night. We'll see.

Anyway, our team lost on the night I think, but it was another close one. I still have trouble figuring out the score sheet, so it's up to ask my captain and teammates how we did. I know that we were 2nd in the standings and they were 3rd going into this evening, but their slight victory may push them ahead.

Next week is back home against the cellar dwellers of the league. On to victory!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5237 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments