Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > cjr3559
Reload this Page Week 6 (10/21)
Rate this Entry

Week 6 (10/21)

Posted 10-22-2010 at 08:35 AM by cjr3559

Not a very good showing at all. Lost three of four, but should have won three of four. Missed too many easy shots. I will have to say my opponent lucked out on some rolls, though; nearly pocketing the 8 early once. Either way, I gave them too many chances and I lost. (scored 29 points - average is now 7.8)

The team won the matchup, but the guys were disappointed that we didn't win by more. Considering we were playing on our home turf, we should have played better.

Note: the table was just felted, and it was FAST. And fast on one of those mini bar boxes means I often found myself out of position or in a lot of company, snookered.

Also, I think maybe I warmed up too much playing my teammates earlier. I was trying to focus, but ultimately I wound up getting sloppy and too loose, which translated into my match. Plus, maybe I was a little over confident. I need to take this team more seriously next time we play.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4334 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments