Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > BryanB
Reload this Page New to me Snooker table
Rate this Entry

New to me Snooker table

Posted 11-01-2019 at 07:26 AM by BryanB
Updated 11-13-2019 at 09:18 AM by BryanB

Just picked up a Brunswick Centennial 5x10 Snooker Model C-1. I am unsure of the exact year but somewhere between 1947-1949. It is in decent shape overall. I will be setting it up next week and will take pics then. No plans to do a restoration at this time. Rail rubber seems to be good and the slates are in good shape. I will be re-using the Simonis 860 that was previously installed on it for now. Just to have something to play on. It will be going into my 1400sq/ft shop that also doubles as my gym.

As soon as I sell my other house, I will also be adding a 9ft Diamond or Gold Crown in the main house

Model C-I:
- Rails: Walnut with side pocket castings; 5 hole nut plates.
- Rail castings: Aluminum with off white baked finish; used at corner and side pockets; attached to rail by bolts passing through center of face into recessed rail nut.
- Legs: Oval shaped, walnut finish; off white trim; with stretchers; attached to base frame by bolts and angle brackets.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4194 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments