Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > perfectpocketz
Reload this Page Cliff Joyner recover fund raising efforts
Rate this Entry

Cliff Joyner recover fund raising efforts

Posted 04-11-2018 at 01:26 PM by perfectpocketz

[QUOTE=Mrs. Hillbilly;6130934]Hey everybody, for those of you who don't know, one pocket legend Cliff Joyner suffered a stroke during the Scotty Townsend Memorial. He survived but there was extensive damage. He started a fund raising account to help with his rehabilitation but it is very expensive. Any little bit you can spare helps him get closer to a full recovery. Please click the link below and donate what you can. Thank you.
[url]https://www.youcaring.com/cliffjoyner-1139046[/url][/QUOTE]

Hillbilly.....thanks brother for doing everything you can to help Cliff.....you’ve always been a stand up guy and good friend.
If most people would just donate $10 each there’s thousands of people on here and that would really be a blessing for helping Cliff get the help he needs.
I’m going to visit him in a few days.....Cliff and I have been close friends for 20 yrs.
I’m going to talk to Billy Incardona about a raffle for and over size 8’ centennial completely restored by me and have all the money go to Cliff’s needs.
Mark Gregory
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7891 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments