Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > CJ Wiley
Reload this Page "Real Eyes" the Simplicity of Super-Accurate Shot Making
Rate this Entry

"Real Eyes" the Simplicity of Super-Accurate Shot Making

Posted 01-19-2013 at 10:49 PM by CJ Wiley

At first the players that I've worked with don't like the idea of creating angles with their tip and the cue ball (without "aiming"). Then when I show them how it actually works and the precision and accuracy it generates, they quickly "open their minds" to the potential of the TOI.

I know this is "common sense," however I'll say it again "the cue ball is the target and the tip is the only direct relationship we have to the Game."

Doesn't it stand to reason that it's easier to create every "shot angle" by using the TIP as a reference point connected to a consistent "target" on the object ball (center or edge is the only target you will ever need).

When the TOI Video is watched with "an open mind," everyone will be able to "Real Eyes" the simplicity of super-accurate shot making and distance will no longer matter.

When you're just connecting to the center or edge and creating angles with your tip, you will be the same distance from the target. The CUE BALL IS THE TARGET and you can control the distance and perception the cue ball gives you EVERY TIME - this is not true with the object ball.

Some people labor for years "trying" to see {a ghost ball} or a contact point on the cue ball (then try to hit the "contact point" with a cue ball "contact point" - talk about challenging).

This is a fruitless pursuit and will lead to many frustrating hours at the table. TOI makes the Game FUN AGAIN, because you no longer have to "think" about ball pocketing, you just "point, connect the dots and click". 'The Game is the Teacher' CJ WILEY
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 21084 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments