Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > CJ Wiley
Reload this Page giving away my advantage I enjoyed for many years
Rate this Entry

giving away my advantage I enjoyed for many years

Posted 01-11-2013 at 09:40 PM by CJ Wiley
Updated 11-11-2013 at 10:23 PM by CJ Wiley

Like any advanced pool system it's challening to explain the TOI in writing without video. Even on video it took me 10 hours of demonstration and description to be satisfied that TOI is communicated properly.

Before you think it's a 10 hour video I'll put your mind at ease, it's been cut down to just over an hour. The point is there's a lot involved in explaining something that ends up being simple. I took the 3 major calculations you have to make to play pool and blended them into one system so every shot can have similar qualities.

This was one of the biggest challenges of my career thus far - the playing is easy compared to truly communicating how I do the 'Touch of Inside' technique.

The key is to explain it in a way that you can REALLY do it, and not just say "wow, it's amazing, but I could never do that". After you watch {and apply} this TOI Video anyone can make improvements (at their own level, whatever that may be) and jump up levels in their performance.

From my vantage point, for the Game to get more popular{again}, it must become easier for MANY to play better and learn easier. This is my outcome and my long term goal and {I} will do whatever it takes for my teacher to rise in popularity, and 'The Game is my Teacher'.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 21112 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments